Sunday, August 5, 2007

this is me


Hello to anyone who might be reading my new blog!



My name's Jason, and I'm a Computer Engineering student up in the great cold country of Canada. Well, at this time of year, at least the beer is cold. There. No further clicheed canuck jokes required.



I'm starting this blog to document my debut in the brave new world (to me, at least) of computers and the internet! I've always been fairly techno-savvy, but I'm only now learning software development, web design, and all those little hacking skills that accompany them.



I have a little experience with other environments, but I've just begun to learn Macintosh app development and that'll be the main focus of this blog. I'll keep you updated on projects I'll work on, and little tips for other newcomers. I'm also kinda fooling around with web development, so I might just drop a few tidbits on my progress here and there.



I intend this blog to be a tool, to force myself to work on projects regularly. If I get lazy, there will finally be consequences in that I'll have nothing to post. But if you happen to derive any use or satisfaction out of this little experiment, all the better to you!

No comments: